2011년 11월 25일 금요일

Three Words For Me

Among all foods existing in the world, sweets are the best to me. I specifically love chocolates. I love it when chocolates melt softly in my mouth. I love the bittersweet taste of cacao. I also love coffees. Many students drink coffees in order to stay awake all night and finish their assignments. But for me, coffee is like a can of coke you carry around and drink whenever you want. Coffee is like a perfumed soap full of pleasant scent. I really love the bitter taste of coffee and its own scent. Coffee gets even tastier with cream on it. I love caramels as well. It’s sugary and sticky taste makes me enchanted. One similarity among these three ‘best foods I like’ is that they are all brown. Not that I like those because I like brown. It’s just that, somehow the top three foods I like are all brown. Coincidentally, people usually state ‘brown’ when I ask them what color I go well with. This answer is largely due to my appearance, since my hair is far from black as Korean. My hair is more of a brown. My skin is dark, which makes people think of ‘brown’. I have brown eyes too. Anyway, ‘brown’ somehow fits perfectly to my taste and my appearance.



Grown-ups often say I’m a very unemotional for a teen. They say I’m heatless, zestless, and passionless. This is partly true. I was never fanatically plunged into something. I never cheered out loud or cried out loud. But I can assure I’m not an unemotional person. It’s just I don’t enjoy showing my emotions to others too much, especially grief. I desperately force back tears when people are around me. I also care much about people around me, but do not show my attention much. Ironically, my friends say I’m honest (or sometimes frank) because I am straightforward. So I am a lake. A lake that is transparent, but really we don’t get to see the floor of the lake. Underwater, there are thousands of fishes, plants, and little creatures. Under the clear, blue water, lake hides everything.



I like music. I started learning piano when I was five, but unfortunately quitted when I was ten. But I did attend several concours and won some prizes, and as soon as I quitted piano, I started playing violin for four years. Then after my violin teacher went over to Germany, I learned viola from my mom’s friend. After coming to KMLA, I got in FITM, a band. I learned bass guitar from one of seniors. I also learn 가야금 from In Soohyun teacher in Music class. Since I can’t have viola lessons here in KMLA, I got in KMLA Orchestra and keep playing viola. I like music. I like playing instruments I can play. However I don’t play any pipes. I have small lung capacity, so whenever I try to play wind instruments I feel dizzy and fail to make proper sounds. I like playing piano but I can’t make grand sounds well since my hands are small and fingers are short. But with my five fingers each hand, I can play whatever song. I feel thin strings sliding on my finger, vibrating, and making sounds. String is the best word representing me.

댓글 3개:

  1. I too thought that you were very straight forward. Yet, at the same time it seemed like as if you had another layer of thought you didn't show. I might be a bit overly presuming, but it even felt as if you intentionally sounded frank cauz you wanted us to believe you hid nothing others..
    I'm amazed at all the people at KMLA with such muscial skills~I've learned piano and violin too but quit after some years and even my chorus skills are long forgotten...bb
    Ps-to think of it alot of people laugh like Miss. Jeon

    답글삭제
  2. I certainly agree with this post here! Though we've been friends for less than a year, I think I could feel what you mean by all that. It's really impressive that you know really a lot about yourself! Keep your good sides :)

    답글삭제
  3. Wow! That was amazed...and all this talent in the wake of small lungs! ^^ Keep on strumming!

    답글삭제