2011년 12월 8일 목요일

DUET with IU

I found that IU was one of the singers with most duet songs.
And mostly with male singers!


사랑을 믿어요 [Believe in Love]-IU & 유승호

This was my alarm song last sememster...So for me this song always reminds me of 아침기(morning excercise)..
Still I like this song except 유승호 barely sings here


기적 [Miracle]-IU & 임슬옹

Originally sang by 김동률 n 이소은, soundtrack from 'the Miracle' in 1992.
IU and 임슬옹 sang this song together in 김정은의 초콜릿 (midnight music broadcasting show).
Their voices make perfect vocal harmony. I think this was better than the original ver. by 김동률 & 이소은!


첫 사랑이죠 [It's First Love] - IU & 나윤권

Well, 나윤권 is also one of those who sang duet songs alot, too. It's just,, he barely sings solo songs :(
I first heard this song in radio. Actually, the lyrics of this song was made by one high school student.
It was when one radio station was having a request corner and everyone could make their own lyrics and sent them. They chose the best one and made that into a song, which came to be, THIS!


그대네요 [It's You] -IU & 성시경

I remember listening to this song on the way to KMLA for interview.
Frankly I personally don't like 성시경's voice. (Is it only me who thinks his voice's a bit buttery?)
AndI I personally don't prefer this song since this always makes me recall the memory of running 3.2 kilometers for the fitness test.


미리 메리 크리스마스 - IU & 천둥

I'm not sure if this is really a duet song.... Whatever. .. .. ..
And plus I don't know how I translate this into Englisth!..... .. .. ..

댓글 1개:

  1. I'm not sure if what your class or another one, but I got in trouble for saying IU looks a bit like a robot. I don't know why I have that impression, but it seems her facial expressions are very mechanical. Maybe she is a robot??

    답글삭제